• Taco Bell President Greg Creed: The Other 12%

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment

    Taco Bell President Greg Creed

    (WCHB) – A lawsuit filed in California claimed that Taco Bell can’t legally say their tacos are “beef,” because allegedly the meat is only 35% beef. Taco Bell is fighting back, saying the claims are totally false, and that their meat is in fact 88% beef. So Gayle wants to know: what’s in the other 12%? Listen as Gayle Speaks To Taco Bell President Greg Creed about the other 12 %.

    RELATED: Do you know what kind of school lunches your kids are eating at school? [INTERVIEW]

    RELATED: The Gayle King Show: As Men Become Main Grocery shoppers, They Complain About Ads

    Kyte.Embed.path=”http://media.kyte.tv”;Kyte.Embed.altpath=”http://www.kyte.tv”;window.kyteplayer=new Kyte.Player(“”,{appKey:”default”,width:416,height:402,p:”1765″,s:1171665,tbid:”58″});

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    Tags: » » »

    • More Related Content

    Comments

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 202 other followers