The Rev. Al Sharpton‘s National Action Network — the civil rights organization so instrumental in bringing the Trayvon Martin case to national prominence — is beginning its annual membership drive, asking Americans to support its work.
According to the NAN website, membership begins at $25, and includes:
- An Annual or Lifetime membership card.
- Participation in a monthly call with NAN leadership.
- Receipt of a monthly leadership email updating members on issues and NAN activities from across the country.
- Participation in a special members only event during the Annual National Convention.
- Premium seating at all National Action Network events.
NewsOne readers interested in helping may join by clicking here.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!